Posted to rec.audio.car
andy k andy k is offline

Default Citroen Radio Code

When I purchased my Citroen Saxo second-hand I was never provided with the
security code for the factory fitted CD player.

I have tried a program available on the Internet that is supposed to provide
the code when the serial is entered. However, this failed to work, as
apparently the code should start with C7 where as none of the serials on the
CD player start with this.

The main code starts with CL which I presume means that it is made by
Clarion.

Does anyone know how I can acquire this security code for free? Or how I
can use the program FX2K Radio Decoder Professional without the serial
beginning with C7?

Thanks in advance.