Posted to rec.audio.tech
Hal Hal is offline

Default Finally bought in

Hi all,
I finally bought in: g4 dual 1.25ghz, ghz ram, digi 001. The guy left on:
Reason,Battery2, Protools 6.4, Digital Performer. One problem, which I knew
about before buying, is that it's running Panther(which, some of these being
older versions of software won't run on Tiger). The problem is, the mac
won't boot with the digi 001 hooked up. You have to disconnect it for each
boot up. ok, that's a fairly large pain. Is there some sort of in/out switch
I could put in line with the digi? I believe it's a 64 pin.
Input appreciated.
Hal