Bobby

Default `96 Toyota Avalon -Which wire goes to the power antenna?

I am trying to install a after market CD player and can not figure out
which wire in the factory harness is the wire to hook to my new
stereo,so I can power up the antenna.They do not make a aftermarket
wiring kit for this factory pre amp with seperate amp behind the glove
box set up.I have tracked down all the speaker wires to the amp,but I
have no clue about the power antenna wire.Does it go to the pre amp,or
can I pick it up at the amp.Any kind of diagram,wire colors ,or advice
would be greatly apreciated.
Thanks
Bobby