Posted to rec.audio.tech
trends trends is offline

Default How to Feed you iPod Without Spend a Fortune

The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...end-a-fortune/

Posted to rec.audio.tech
Geoff Geoff is offline

trends wrote:
The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...end-a-fortune/

I've got a better idea - buy the CD and listen to the whole music.

geoff

Posted to rec.audio.tech
PhattyMo PhattyMo is offline

Geoff wrote:
trends wrote:
The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...end-a-fortune/

I've got a better idea - buy the CD and listen to the whole music.

geoff

Limewire,or some other point-2-point network..
Download whatever you like,for free..
(ignoring the RIAA,ASCAP,NAB,FCC,etc,etc,etc...Eff 'em.)

Then if you *really* like the music,go buy the CD...if not,delete the
files,save some HDD space..
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Paul Fuchs Paul Fuchs is offline

Geoff wrote:

trends wrote:
The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...thout-spend-a-
fortune/

I've got a better idea - buy the CD and listen to the whole music.

geoff

Now that pods are up 80 gigs, you can put 130 odd CD's on them in WAV or
AIFF.
--
Nothing doth more hurt in a state than
That cunning men pass for wise.
Posted to rec.audio.tech
Codifus Codifus is offline

Paul Fuchs wrote:
Geoff wrote:

trends wrote:

The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...thout-spend-a-
fortune/

I've got a better idea - buy the CD and listen to the whole music.

geoff

Now that pods are up 80 gigs, you can put 130 odd CD's on them in WAV or
AIFF.

Even better, you can save them in Apple Lossless (ALC) and put 260 odd
CDs on them.

CD

Posted to rec.audio.tech
gooblue gooblue is offline

trends wrote:
The iPod is the most poplar device on earth after the cell phone, on
it you can listen you favorite music, videos, podcasts even books!!

Now I explain 3 techniques I use to feed my iPod without spend a
fortune on it, and works for every person worldwide.

http://www.trendsforteens.com/money/...end-a-fortune/

You don't, but if you sell your iPod to some unsuspecting sot on
craigslist.org for nearly what you paid for it, then go get the
better Sandisk Sansa for maybe half the price, you can find dang
near any song you want, in several different formats, free and
completely legal.