Posted to rec.audio.tubes
tubegarden tubegarden is offline

Default Audible Vs. Nicey-nicey

Hi RATs,

Perhaps we think too much

If I change something, machinery or mood, in my little Audio Dungeon,
sometimes I grin, sometimes I grimmace and sometimes I just sigh at my
hard won no change. Sitting up and swearing, er, soldering, is not a
casual effort, for me.

Some folks want to chase all their evil witches into the lake. Some of
us are not convinced that drowning is the only way to prove we were not
really evil necromancers after all ...

Some folks want to know the one, true, real deal. That is how we start
wars. Wars are noisey, destructive wastes of time that leave the
survivors no wiser than before. Somebody new gets to hump in the Palace
bedroom ... Good Golly, update History, again

I never said everyone should, would or even could enjoy any or all the
changes I have enjoyed. I thought I enjoyed them, but, that does not
mean greater nor lesser beings must ...

You 'one true believers' have my unneeded permission to go jump into
any lake of your choice. Drowning is optional, at your choice or
swimming skills level.

Peace on Earth.

Happy Ears!
Al

PS science is a method, not the only 'true path' out of this
wilderness.

I vote NO on war and on science, so what?

Maybe getting out of ignorance is a false path ... getting to a nice
spot may be all we are really required, our even allowed, to achieve.

You who want to chase us out are rude, not noble. I am not about to
drown to make you feel special. You ain't ...