Stephen Narayan

Default FS: PPI Pro subs, Focal speakers and sub, and Orion NT items

I have the following items for sale that I've collected over the last
couple years that need to be moved quickly. No reasonable offers
refused. Pictures available on everything by email request.

First is a mint pair of Precision Power Pro 12" subwoofers. These were
the top of the line flat piston subs with rubber surrounds and a huge
magnet. 4 Ohm 300Wrms each. In really great shape. Asking
$350USD/$475CAD plus shipping for the pair.

Next is another pair of Precision Power Pro 12" subwoofers. 8 Ohm
300Wrms each. One sub has had a tear in the surround sealed by
silicone. The rear of the subwoofers have some corrosion on the
backplates. Once installed these will look great. Asking
$200USD/$275CAD plus shipping for the pair.

Focal 33S DVC subwoofer. 150W dual 6 Ohm voicecoils. Foam surround.
Brand new in box. Asking $175USD/$240CAD plus shipping.

Focal 6k1 6" mids. One unit has some minor cracks in the foam backing
of the Kevlar cone, this doesn't affect it's sound as far as I can
tell. Asking $100USD/$135CAD plus shipping for the pair.

Orion NT15 DVC subwoofer. Carbon fibre cone, 2" voicecoils capable of
handling 500Wrms. Excellent condition. Asking $150USD/$200CAD plus
shipping.

Orion NT series items. Includes NT200 amplifier, NT300BIQ EQ and
NT200BIX crossover. Amplifier is 2 x 100Wrms @4 Ohm, High current
capability into 2 and 1 Ohm loads. Dual mono circuit configuration.
Both the EQ and crossover are balanced line devices for connecting to
this amplifier. The EQ has unbalanced RCA inputs and a built in
balanced line driver. The EQ and crossover are in mint condition,
however the amplifier has a few dings and scratches on the heatsink
fins. Email me for detailed pictures. Asking $450USD/$600CAD plus
shipping for everything. I also have another pair of the EQ and
crossover if anyone is just interested in those.

Orion carbon fibre speakers identical to those used in the Orion NT
series components. I have a pair of 4" speakers and a pair of 6.5"
speakers. Also have a pair of crossovers available which can be used
with either the 4" or 6.5" and a tweeter of your choice. Asking
$100USD/$135CAD plus shipping.

Lastly, Streetwires 1 Farad 20V capacitor. New in package, includes
resistor, terminal cover and mounting brackets. Asking $50US/$65CAD
shipped.

Stephen Narayan | | IASCA Certified Judge
http://www.teamrocs.com | Home of the original RAC Bada$$es
Denon DCT-1000R & Rockford RFX8250
PPI DEQ230/FRX456 EQ/x-over | Orion NT-300 BIQ EQ/preamp | NT-200 BIX x-over
Four Phase Linear Euro.6s kW Slave amps and 4.8 kW Power Supply unit
Focal TN46 tweeters & 6K1 mids | 2 Aliante 8" midwoofers
Phase Linear Euro HC 15's