Mark

Default nad cassette belt

I am trying to find a suitable replacement for a NAD 6100 capstan belt.
Original is NLA. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sofie

Mark:
Most repair shops that do a lot of VCRs and Audio Cassette decks will be
able to provide you a suitable replacement from stock..... or special order
if need be.
Bring in the old belt and the MODEL NUMBER into the shop so they can match
you up with a proper belt.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie