Terry King

Default Archive for schematics?

I've finally found a schematic for an old audio amp (VSP Labs TransMOS 200
Gold Edition) I'm trying to fix. It was hell hunting it down, and I'd like to
make it available for someone else doing a 'net search for it.

Any archives on the 'net I can donate this rare find to?

Dave, Google search on schematic archive brings up lots
of interesting places, some music oriented...
--
Regards, Terry King ...In The Woods In Vermont

"The one who dies with the most parts LOSES! What do you need??"
Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover

In article et,
mentioned...
I've finally found a schematic for an old audio amp (VSP Labs TransMOS 200
Gold Edition) I'm trying to fix. It was hell hunting it down, and I'd like to
make it available for someone else doing a 'net search for it.

Any archives on the 'net I can donate this rare find to?

Tomi Engdahl's
www.epanorama.net seems to be a catch all for just
about anything. Then there's BAMA, among many others.

Thanks,

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@