Default FS! 1931 General Electric Lowboy Radio

I have up for sale a 1931 GE Lowboy H31. It stands almost 4 feet tall
and weighs around over 80 lbs I have all the tubes for it but not sure
which ones if any are good so the radio does not work. The cabinet is
solid but needs refinishing. The only thing missing on the radiois the
little piece of plastic or celluoid that goes over the tuning window
that displays the station. Below is a link to a thread of mine with
pictures of it. Looing for $90 or best offer. Will not ship it since
its so damn heavy and awkward so pick ups only. I'm in Rockland County
New York. Email me at if you are interested or
have any questions.

Thread with pictures:
http://antiqueradios.com/forums/Foru...ML/007376.html