Steven R. Rochlin

Default * NEW Equipment Reviews! *

Enjoy the Music.comT has released the July issue of Superior Audio and also
our Review Magazine. While we have officially announced longstanding British
journalist and music lover Chris Beeching into our fold, editor Steven R.
Rochlin also hints at yet another reviewer joining Enjoy the Music.comT's
already impressive cast of characters! Equipment reviewed within our July
issues include Meridian's G08 CD player, REL's Acoustics Stadium III,
Triangle's ($34,000) Magellan loudspeaker, the Denon DVD-5900 with
Underwood-Parts ConneXion Level 2 mods... and more! We also have well over
20 music reviews covering everything from Bach to Judas Priest... to
Stereophile's own Test CDs.

Superior Audio http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/

Review Magazine http://www.enjoythemusic.com/superioraudio/

Enjoy the Music,

Steven R. Rochlin
http://www.EnjoyTheMusic.com

Where you can find:

Superior Audio, The Absolute Sound,
Review Magazine, The $ensible Sound,
Audiophile Audition, The Audiophile Voice...
....and MUCH more!