Sandman

Default Poll: Where is Saddam now?

Various reports, perhaps spurious, have Saddam at Baghdad Airport, some say
he's "out of the country", presumably meaning somewhere outside of Iraq.

Hmmmm.... where do you think he really is?

1. Back in the "rat hole" they found him in?

2. At Baghdad Airport?

3. In Siberia?

4. At Gitmo?

5. In Antarctica?

6. At Camp David?

7. At a "dude ranch" in Crawford, Texas?

8..... ????

GeoSynch

Default Where is Saddam now?

Sandy asked:

Various reports, perhaps spurious, have Saddam at Baghdad Airport, some say
he's "out of the country", presumably meaning somewhere outside of Iraq.

Hmmmm.... where do you think he really is?

Seeking political asylum as the Democratic National Committee, where he would
feel right at home with all the other America-haters and assorted greasy quislings.

GeoSynch

Michael McKelvy

"Sandman" wrote in message
Various reports, perhaps spurious, have Saddam at Baghdad Airport, some

say
he's "out of the country", presumably meaning somewhere outside of Iraq.

Hmmmm.... where do you think he really is?

1. Back in the "rat hole" they found him in?

2. At Baghdad Airport?

3. In Siberia?

4. At Gitmo?

5. In Antarctica?

6. At Camp David?

7. At a "dude ranch" in Crawford, Texas?

8..... ????

I heard he's in a secret undisclosed residence, Cheney's house. :-)

Dave

He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and Western in
Hollywood.

Bruce J. Richman

Dave wrote:

He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and Western in
Hollywood.

He's telling everybody that he wipes with 1000 bills. When he was captured, he
reportedly said "if irony killed" 10 times in rapid succession, and insisted
that double-blind tests be performed to determine that he was significantly
different from other Hussein lookalikes.

Bruce J. Richman

Sandman

"Bruce J. Richman" wrote in message
Dave wrote:

He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and Western

in
Hollywood.

He's telling everybody that he wipes with 1000 bills. When he was

captured, he
reportedly said "if irony killed" 10 times in rapid succession, and

insisted
that double-blind tests be performed to determine that he was

significantly
different from other Hussein look-alike.

ROTFLMAO - Recent pictures of Saddam do indeed resemble a certain resident
1000 bill wiper.

My personal guess is that Saddam is in a TV studio being groomed by the Fab
Five for the next live episode of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy".

Q: how will that mud hut/farmhouse look after the Fab 5 get their hands on
it? And how will they decorate the "rat hole"?

Arny Krueger

Dave wrote:

He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and
Western in Hollywood.

He's telling everybody that he wipes with 1000 bills.

Shows how out-of-touch Richman is. Everybody knows that Saddam was captured
with a stash of $100 bills, not $1000 bills.

Doubly shows how out-of-touch Richman is. An obvious allusion to the fact
that I once said I wipe my butt with $1000 checks. Richman's senile dementia
has progressed to the point where he doesn't know the difference between
currency and a check.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Sandman" wrote in message
Various reports, perhaps spurious, have Saddam at Baghdad Airport, some

say
he's "out of the country", presumably meaning somewhere outside of Iraq.

Hmmmm.... where do you think he really is?

1. Back in the "rat hole" they found him in?

2. At Baghdad Airport?

3. In Siberia?

4. At Gitmo?

5. In Antarctica?

6. At Camp David?

7. At a "dude ranch" in Crawford, Texas?

8..... ????

Mooching at Sanders house

Can ya put sumore shrimps on the barbie?

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Dave" wrote in message
nk.net...
He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and Western

in
Hollywood.

Hopefully, the capture team shaved his armpits.

Sockpuppet Yustabe

Dave wrote:

He's now wearing a dress and working on the corners of Sunset and
Western in Hollywood.

He's telling everybody that he wipes with 1000 bills.

Shows how out-of-touch Richman is. Everybody knows that Saddam was

captured
with a stash of $100 bills, not $1000 bills.

Doubly shows how out-of-touch Richman is. An obvious allusion to the fact
that I once said I wipe my butt with $1000 checks. Richman's senile

dementia
has progressed to the point where he doesn't know the difference between
currency and a check.

Nor does he know the difference between your butt and Saddam's,....
.....wait.....there is no difference.

Arny Krueger

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Nor does he know the difference between your butt and Saddam's,....
....wait.....there is no difference.

Why am I uncomfortable with your newfound interest in my butt?

dave weil

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 21:23:46 -0500, "Arny Krueger"
wrote:

He's telling everybody that he wipes with 1000 bills.

Shows how out-of-touch Richman is. Everybody knows that Saddam was captured
with a stash of $100 bills, not $1000 bills.

Doubly shows how out-of-touch Richman is. An obvious allusion to the fact
that I once said I wipe my butt with $1000 checks.

Well yes.

Richman's senile dementia has progressed to the point where he doesn't
know the difference between currency and a check.

....and apparently, you have lost all contact with the concept of an
allusion.
Joseph Oberlander

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Nor does he know the difference between your butt and Saddam's,....
....wait.....there is no difference.

Why am I uncomfortable with your newfound interest in my butt?

LMAO. It worries me too, sometimes. Thankfully I don't live
anywhere near him.

pyjamarama

"Sandman" wrote in message . ..
Various reports, perhaps spurious, have Saddam at Baghdad Airport, some say
he's "out of the country", presumably meaning somewhere outside of Iraq.

Hmmmm.... where do you think he really is?

He's in the custody of our commander-in-chief's armed forces and
totally derailing Howard Dean's candidacy...

For once Saddam is doing something constructive.

snicker

1. Back in the "rat hole" they found him in?

2. At Baghdad Airport?

3. In Siberia?

4. At Gitmo?

5. In Antarctica?

6. At Camp David?

7. At a "dude ranch" in Crawford, Texas?

8..... ????

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Sockpuppet Yustabe" wrote in message

Nor does he know the difference between your butt and Saddam's,....
....wait.....there is no difference.

Why am I uncomfortable with your newfound interest in my butt?

Nevermind, I don't feel like waiting till the bears are done with it

[OT] We need to bring back Saddam EganMedia Car Audio 0 April 12th 04 12:44 PM
Some new poll results - Bye, Bye Bush Sandman Audio Opinions 15 December 19th 03 05:07 PM
A compendium of international news articles Sandman Audio Opinions 5 November 30th 03 04:17 PM
A poll Michael Mckelvy Audio Opinions 12 October 21st 03 04:10 PM
Where are those Wascally Weapons of Mass Destwuction??? Jacob Kramer Audio Opinions 1094 September 9th 03 02:20 AM