Craig

Default FS Alpine Car Audio Equipment

For sale...

Alpine MRP-T130
2 Channel Amp

Specs can be found here

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/prod...e497d926688430

I have THREE of these for sale - all are less than 6 months old.
Pictures of each individual amp can be provided - including serial
numbers.

Each amp comes in it's original box, with the instruction manual and
the fixing screws supplied - there's also a cable supplied for the
'high-level input' available on these amps - as I understand it this
means you can use these amps with headunits without RCA Pre-outs...

I would like £50 for each amp

Alpine SPR 692B
2-Way 50W (RMS) 6x9s

Some info can be found here

http://www.carreview.com/Speakers/Al...x.aspx#reviews

I used these speakers in my VW Lupo on a custom built MDF stealth
shelf - due to the size of the boot and sheer power of these speakers
(running from a Kenwood headunit) no sub was required and the quality
of sound is superb!

I've used them in my Vauxhall Astra Mk4 for some time now but am
changing my whole system for a different sound (which makes the 6x9s
redundent)

These come in the original box - the grills still have the protective
plastic still on them as they've not been used and don't have a dent
in them.

Again - this equipment is pretty much as new - and that's good bloody
going for speakers that are getting on for 2 years now...but don't let
that put you off - these are top quality speakers - you will not be
disapointed!

Pictures are available on request

I would like to see £50 for these - i'll be very sad to see them go
though!

And last but not least..

Alpine SXS 1757
2-Way 50W (RMS) Components

Some further info can be found here

http://caraudiosecurity.com/catalog/...roducts_id+511

These comonents don't come with crossovers - they are made to fit
straight into existing speaker housings - possibley needed speaker
rings (which you can pick up from Halfords or you local Car Hi-Fi
shop...between £10-£20

These speakers make a lot of difference over the standard speakers
supplied with a car. Of course you expect good quality from Alpine -
but again I was blown away when hearing these speakers for the first
time - and to be honest have been impressed with them the whole time
i've owned them. These were used in my Lupo and my Astra.

In original box with grills (never used). Pictures are available on
request.

I would like £45 for these speakers.

Alpine SWE-1041
10" Subwoofer - in box

I bought this sub with one of the T130 amps as a package to get me
started with the whole 'I've got a sub' phase - now i'm moving on to
more subs and amps...so this little baby isn't going to be needed any
more.

It's been nicely run in with drum & bass, RnB, house, hard house,
hardcore, and a fair bit of rock too!

I've no complaints with this sub at all - does exactly what it says on
the tin (well actually it just came in a box - so that's how it'll be
supplied too!)

Some further info can be found here

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-6SRAMsZ...p?I=500SWE1041

Due to the size of this - probably best if you're collecting to buy
this item.

I only want £35 for it

Depending on the length required - I also have some wiring (speaker)
available too - which i'll throw in FOC...

These items are being advertised elsewhere - so be quick if you want
them.

I'm based in Cheltenham (Gloucestershire) if you wish to collect or
can arrange delivery (at your cost). Payment would be by cash if
collecting - or cheque if dealing by post - you'll have to wait for
cheque to clear before I send items.

If you wish I can setup a private ebay auction for the purchase for
safe guarding of the transaction - cost to the purchaser - but will be
minimal as possible.