John L Stewart John L Stewart is offline
Senior Member

Location: Toronto
Question John Byrns Phono Oscillator Hum Problems

Hey John, I just pulled out from my binder a copy of your post of Mar 13, 2003 which wondered about hum problems in phono oscillators. Questions were posed along with some of your ideas.

Did you ever build a phono oscillator solving these problems or any phono oscillator that worked at all?

Just curious & looking forward to your fix if any.

Cheers, John
Attached Images