Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] q1m7ot001@sneakemail.com is offline

Default Looking for a solution to an IPOD-Alpine winter solution

I purchased an Alpine CDA-9885 and live in Minnesota. I would like to
leave an IPOD in my car so I can listen to Podcasts. The cold is
detrimental to the hard drive and screen on my video Ipod. Using the
Alpines USB option would not work well because the USB option does not
return to the last part you were listening to. I was thinking of
trying an IPOD shuffle is there any way to hook up a shuffle to the
Alpine CDA-9885. Thanks

Looking for MP3 solution William Tech 5 January 23rd 07 11:38 AM
Simple iPod solution for Mercedes with cassette door (E class 2000) [email protected] Car Audio 2 April 1st 05 08:20 AM
Best in car MP3 solution? David Car Audio 6 January 19th 05 01:50 PM
best solution 4 Clio III, LucBoy Car Audio 0 March 10th 04 11:37 AM
Honda S2000 2004 audio solution iPod jshmoe Car Audio 0 March 9th 04 11:43 AM