Midlant

Default audio points

A customer at the local store saw some very small brass
cones/feet/spikes laying on the counter. He asked the salesman what they
were for. The salesman quipped back, they're vibration spikes for Ipods.
I hope this causes you to enjoy a good belly laugh, too. (Yes, the
salesman was joking. They did look like the pilots used on RCBS case
trimmers. If you don't reload ammo, you won't have a clue what these are
or look like. If you do, you understand all the more.)
1. How long will it now take for some moneygrubber to steal his joke and
sell them for the hopelessly lost?
2. Will there be a mobile(car) Ipod holder to isolate the Ipod while
employed in that rigorous environment?
3. Will there soon be a quantum dot to enhance the Ipod and other flash
drive devices?
A salesman for the quantum disc that has been discussed on this group
and others, was in the store this past week trying to get them to carry
them. They asked him to demonstrate it by showing that it works. He
walked away.

John

Midlant wrote:
A customer at the local store saw some very small brass
cones/feet/spikes laying on the counter. He asked the salesman what they
were for. The salesman quipped back, they're vibration spikes for Ipods.
I hope this causes you to enjoy a good belly laugh, too. (Yes, the
salesman was joking. They did look like the pilots used on RCBS case
trimmers. If you don't reload ammo, you won't have a clue what these are
or look like. If you do, you understand all the more.)
1. How long will it now take for some moneygrubber to steal his joke and
sell them for the hopelessly lost?

Any day now--and it will all be your fault for suggesting it!

2. Will there be a mobile(car) Ipod holder to isolate the Ipod while
employed in that rigorous environment?
3. Will there soon be a quantum dot to enhance the Ipod and other flash
drive devices?
A salesman for the quantum disc that has been discussed on this group
and others, was in the store this past week trying to get them to carry
them. They asked him to demonstrate it by showing that it works. He
walked away.

Jeez, I thought this was just some fly-by-night Web scam. They have a
sales force for that crap?

bob
____________

"Further carefully-conducted blind tests will be necessary
if these conclusions are felt to be in error."
--Stanley P. Lip****z
Midlant

wrote in message
Midlant wrote:
A customer at the local store saw some very small brass
cones/feet/spikes laying on the counter. He asked the salesman what
they
were for. The salesman quipped back, they're vibration spikes for
Ipods.

Any day now--and it will all be your fault for suggesting it!

I thought about marketing them first, but I'm too honest. I suspect
someone
is already in development of them before you hit "reply". Perhaps the
company who makes the
$700 wooden knobs will come out with them or perhaps the company that
does the Systrum racks.

While we were laughing over it, we two desk organizers that are small
squares
of basketweave metal and put them under the cables for the B&W 800's.
Yep, cable elevators.
To make sure we were ahead of the competition, we drew signal flow
direction arrows on them.
We want to make sure the buyer gets what they paid for. We listened
carefully (not) to determine
which direction the elevators sounded best, then drew the arrows with a
special sonic properties
permanent maker. The special sonic properties make the ink look
metallic. They help keep the
signal in the cable aiding in signal flow, even boosting it, so that the
music seemed more
spacious and open. There was real ambience where there had been
lifelessness. The music
had a buttery feel to it as each note hung in the air like sweet honey
or a dewy morning. We listened
to the sweet shades of ______ and ______ each song more hypnotic than
the last.

John