s11449

Default Noisy Audiolab 8000S

My Audiolab 8000S ,now about ten years old, has developed a loud mains
frequency buzzing noise when warm but remains quiet when cold .Any
ideas?

Refrigeration? Seriously, heat suggests a bad solder joint which opens or
some change in value of a cap or resister or other electronic device.
Repair shops use a can of spray which is directed at suspect joints or
circuit device to spot which changes when cooled off.