LiteJazz53

Default Krell SACD Standard

In a quest to find the best multi-channel SACD player, I was disappointed to
learn that Krell has now ceased production of it's wonderful SACD Standard
player. For whatever reason the manufacturer has lost their source for the
transport mechanism in this unit, and has not been able to find a
replacement anywhere in the world! This situation has caused Krell to
abruptly stop production of this unit, where they will have a reserve of
transport
mechanisms to repair units already in the field.

I certainly hope they find another vendor for the transports, otherwise, it
appears we have one less SACD player to choose from, and that is very
unfortunate, as the SACD Standard was certainly going to be my choice.

LiteJazz53

Ted Azito

For that much money maybe they should build their own transport.