Aaron Householter

Default Anything out there besides the Speck Lilo & Millenia

Hello, I'm looking for a mixer to use in conjuction with all my mic
pres, so far it looks like the only real candidates are the Lilo and
the Millenia. Both look good, although they, for me, are lacking in a
few areas of my needs (although they would probably work ok) I'm
really just wanted to compare and make sure I'm not missing any other
mixers of this sort. I'm really looking for these specs:
Minimum 16 channel
100mm faders
Minimum 6 aux (4 if other features were outstanding on the board)
4 buss (prefer 8)
and full monitor section and talkback.
Basically I'm wanting to make a "real" recording console out of my
pres. The lilo looks real good, but if you know of anything else,
please let me know.
Thanks
Aaron Householter
studio1117