Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
[email protected] glassgray@yahoo.com is offline

Default Who's afraid of Virginia Wieck? -- Arny explains

On Sep 16, 3:08 pm, Andre Jute wrote:
On Sep 16, 12:43 pm, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

roups.com...

It's amazing that the Kutztown organizers rent space to a man with the
reputation of Peter Wieck of Wyncote, PA. He is a notorious hoarder
and profiteer, and a netflamer and netstalker of anyone who exposes
him. His immorality, his stealing, his stalking and his lying has
earned him the contemptuous nickname "Worthless Wiecky" on the Usenet.
Don't the Kutztown organizers know this?

This post has fear written all over it. I'm not even a Wieck fan, and I can
see it! The fear is *that* obvious.

Absolutely, Arny. You should explain to everyone what I have to fear
from the past two years of constant bullying by Peter Wieck of
Wyncote, PA, from Wieck's constant, concerted campaign of denigration,
from his persecution of my every post, from his character
assassination, from the lies he constantly tells about me -- all of it
unprovoked. You should explain that Wieck arrived on RAT and from the
first abused me even as I welcomed him. You should explain that by
Wieck's own admission he persecutes me merely for his own amusement,
not because I ever did anything to him.

Good heavens, Arny, I never expected you to stand up for righteousness
and truth against a netstalker.

Andre Jute
Impedance is futile, you will be simulated into the triode of the
Borg. -- Robert Casey

PS. You clowns on RAO, and you too Iain, give Arny some space to work
now that he's on the side of the angels.

LOL. You're so droll, Boss, your tongue in your cheek is bigger than
Marilyn Monroe's bosom.

Tell me this is only a cruel joke, that Krueger isn't really silly
enough to be serious.

Regards,

Gray

Posted to rec.audio.tubes,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.marketplace,rec.antiques.radio+phono
Andre Jute Andre Jute is offline

"Andre Jute" wrote in message

[...]

Ooh. I hope not. That would look more like a deformity than a sense of
humour.

Tell me this is only a cruel joke, that Krueger isn't really silly
enough to be serious.

Krueger's mind runs straight to the horizon like railroad tracks and
straight back again. He means it. But, you know, Krueger is right.
Legally it doesn't matter that I can react very effecively against the
scumball stalker Peter Wieck.

What matters legally is that as a writer I depend on my reputation,
and Worthless Peter Wieck can be shown in a court to be assaulting my
livehood by his character assassinations.

And that, I imagine, is what Krueger means, though his communications
skills are so poor that you never know what he really means. You will
notice that he has not appeared in this thread to take up the
invitation to explain.

Regards,

Gray

Andre Jute