Basksh Abdullah

Default rec.audio.opinion, isn't exactly rocket science

rec.audio.opinion: Rethink the Cool + the Shoe

phil knight had a dream. he'd sell shoes. he'd sell dreams.
he'd get rich. he'd use sweatshops if he had to.

then along came a new shoe. plain. simple. cheap. fair.
designed for only one thing: kicking phil's ass.

the unswoosher

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

For years, Nike was the undisputed champion of logo culture,
its swoosh an instant symbol of global cool.

Today, Phil Knight's Nike is a fading empire, badly hurt by
years of "brand damage" as activists and culture jammers
fought back against mind**** marketing and dirty sweatshop labor.

Now a final challenge. We take on Phil at his own game - and win.
We turn the shoes we wear into a counterbranding game. The swoosh
versus the anti-swoosh. Which side are you on?

Adbusters has been doing R&D for more than a year, and guess what?
Making a shoe - a good shoe - isn't exactly rocket science.
With a network of supporters, we're getting ready to launch the
blackSpot sneaker, the world's first grassroots anti-brand.
You can help launch the blackSpot revolution.

THE BIG QUESTION:

Is it possible to take Phil Knight's billion-dollar
marketing momentum and, in a quick judo-like move, slap
him onto the mat with the power of his own PR thrust?

OUR KICK-ASS MARKETING STRATEGY http://blackspotsneaker.org/02/

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

buy it............................preorders@blackspots neaker.org

sell it...........................wholesale@blackspotsn eaker.org

invest in it......................investors@blackspotsneaker .org

support it........................donations@blackspotsneak er.org

join the jam........................jammers@blackspotsneake r.org

Make a straight donation... it's a worthy cause
with the potential to set an historic precedent
that could be repeated in other industries and
usher in more grass roots version of capitalism
in which megacorps do not control every area of
our children's lives.

https://www.groundspring.org/donate/...2217-0%7C742-0

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Basksh Abdullah
He may weekly care smart and likes our lazy, healthy printers in a sign.

decades of rape and inhuman murder of innocent by
Army did not do much in Israel and other places till today.

One must ask why these things have been created, to eliminate the
potential variables, today most of the Muslims are mice they can be
controlled using indirect information and events, perhaps because they
never really obeyed God, but those who wouldn?t mind giving their life
to bring justice and peace would not fit in such system, thus will be
able to cause change so that is why they must be eliminated by creating
situation around them. I don?t know God must have his own reason to have
the situation like it is today, but Muslims must protect their
individuals who are devoted enough to wake up others and call Muslims to
unite and pray even by putting their life in danger.

there are other examples but I will post them later. Those who really
want unbiased truth and Justice on earth, must learn to use their brain
first, must learn to analyse information and events, and the situation
and people around them, though I am not your judge. May God forgive me
if I have made any mistake and may God bring unbiased justice and peace
to earth soon. May God give us all the ability to analyse information
and events and open our eyes to the