Default where can i get an isolation transformer for a uk power supply?

I'm experiencing an annoying ground loop problem and need to get one of
those isolation transformer thingies. Where can I get one in the uk?

Thanks

Scott Dorsey

In article .com,
wrote:
I'm experiencing an annoying ground loop problem and need to get one of
those isolation transformer thingies. Where can I get one in the uk?

You want an audio transformer, or you want to lift your chassis ground?

Maplin should have power transformers, but I don't think I'd trust them
for audio transformers. Sowter has a good line of 660:600 transformers
in the UK, though.
Jim Gregory

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm experiencing an annoying ground loop problem and need to get one of
those isolation transformer thingies. Where can I get one in the uk?

Thanks

Need to know....
What power handling in VA? This method is OTT, unless you really need to
step down mains from 230V to 115V.
Or do you just need an audio xformer - or a pair of - somewhere?