BigBob

Default Specs on Alpine 3533 amp and 3525 amp?

Can anyone tell me what the ACTUAL rated specs are on Alpine 3533 and 3525
Amps?
I have been to the Alpine website
http://www.stylestandard.net/oswego/...PublicHomePage and the 3533 is
one of the few .pdf schematic/manaul/specification pages that have no "# of
Watts, @ ? Ohms with % RMS info"
I found a .pdf the stating 3525 was 60 watts. Thats is all is says. There is
no more information "@ Ohms with % RMS " for it either.
These are both older amps so I cannot blame Alpine for being skimpy on
details.
I am mostly lurking and learning so far!
Cheers to all
Bob

javak javak is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
Can anyone tell me what the ACTUAL rated specs are on Alpine 3533 and 3525
Amps?
I have been to the Alpine website
http://www.stylestandard.net/oswego/...PublicHomePage and the 3533 is
one of the few .pdf schematic/manaul/specification pages that have no "# of
Watts, @ ? Ohms with % RMS info"
I found a .pdf the stating 3525 was 60 watts. Thats is all is says. There is
no more information "@ Ohms with % RMS " for it either.
These are both older amps so I cannot blame Alpine for being skimpy on
details.
I am mostly lurking and learning so far!
Cheers to all
Bob
can anyone help me with how to make Alpine 3525 work with my Pc :d