ansermetniac

Default Ebay Scammer Alert

whitedavidp

Here is the story. He quoted excessive shipping to compensate for the
lack of interest in his Boston car speakers and my low winning bid.
When I compalined that this was against ebay policy, he threatened me
with a non-payer filing even though he admitted that he never weighed
the item and estimated the shipping

When I pressed him he said he would forget the deal if I posted
postive feedback for him NOW

I will file with EBay but I will put the reason as mutual agreement
rather than
simple non-payment. I will also insist that your EBay feedback be
placed now
and that it be positive

When I told him I would not be extorted, he waited the 10 days and
filed a non-payer. And how much is he to receive from ebay in refund
for this non payer filing? 21 CENTS

He is a holier than though vindictive exorting prick and the price for
his honor is 21 Cents

Ebay is great despite the petty losers like David White

How do I alert ebay about his extortion of postive feedback????

Abbedd

FS: Bedini BA801 Amplifier Class A, 120watts - excellent condition vivace Marketplace 2 July 19th 03 07:20 AM
FS Krell 300iL JDOE Marketplace 4 July 14th 03 03:13 AM
Transparent Ultra cables price update Scott Robinson Marketplace 2 July 11th 03 08:24 PM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Audio Opinions 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM
Scammer Brian L. McCarty as a twisted failure; David C.L. Feng, David Ellison, Huang, Ying Robert Morein Marketplace 0 July 10th 03 06:30 AM