Ken Drescher

Default Thorens TD-125 Mk II Turntable with SME 3009 Arm

Thorens TD-125 Mk II Turntable with SME 3009 Arm, $599

Image: http://members.aol.com/KDresch/td-125.html

Here is a classic top model, German made, Thorens. This model followed the
vintage TD-124. This is my personal table of 25 years and was taken care of
very well. Includes the SME 3009 tonearm, consider by many as one of the best.
This unit includes a Grace F9E cartridge with both the diamond and ruby stylii!
The ruby version alone cost $100! 16, 33 and 45 speeds with strobe and pitch
control.

Nice condition with only a few marks on the teak wood base. Cleaned, tested and
ready to plug and play. All you need is a phono input on your receiver or amp.
I have a non-original cover that fits perfectly. You can install it with hinges
(included) if you wish. I have a photo copy of the manual for the SME 3009 arm.
The motor is date stamped 1972.

Only $599 for this classic turntable combination plus shipping (45lbs gross.)

Pa href=http://members.aol.com/KDresch/audio.net.htmlaudio.net/a, Used
Audio ShopPNow entering our 9th year of operation.P100% Customer
Satisfaction Guaranteed since 1995.

Rich Andrews

OFFICIAL RAM BLUEBOOK VALUATION wrote in
m:

On 18/1/04 11:41, in article 20040117204108.22671.00000142@mb-

m18.aol.com,
"Ken Drescher" wrote:

l, German made, Thorens. This model followed the
vintage TD-124. This is my personal table of 25 years and was taken

care of
very well. Includes the SME 3009 tonearm, consider by many as one of

the best.
This unit includes

Bluebook value, $85

RIPOFF ALERT!

yet another set of lies (5) by Brian McCarty.