Gravity

Default Quick Battery Question

For shows, I want know about how long my factory battery will last. The
truck is a 2002 GMC Sonoma, and it will be powering:

- JVC KD-SH99 Deck
- Clarion Amp, putting out 200 Watts max, but the volume will be low to
moderate at shows.
- Street Glow Gold Series neons.
- Parking lights
- Interior lights

Just curious as to the length of time I should be looking at?

And then after that how long would it last with a 13" TV and VCR (or
possibly DVD) running off a power inverter?

I will be getting a deep cycle battery eventually when the new stereo is
finished, just cant afford it right now. Thanks guys!
:-D I just cut the cheese!

Taffer Garrett

Probably won't last even a single day. I would recommend that you by a
cascade audio power supply or an astron power supply to supplement your
battery. FYI you only get one shot a making an impression.

Taffer Garrett
"Gravity" wrote in message
For shows, I want know about how long my factory battery will last. The
truck is a 2002 GMC Sonoma, and it will be powering:

- JVC KD-SH99 Deck
- Clarion Amp, putting out 200 Watts max, but the volume will be low to
moderate at shows.
- Street Glow Gold Series neons.
- Parking lights
- Interior lights

Just curious as to the length of time I should be looking at?

And then after that how long would it last with a 13" TV and VCR (or
possibly DVD) running off a power inverter?

I will be getting a deep cycle battery eventually when the new stereo is
finished, just cant afford it right now. Thanks guys!
:-D I just cut the cheese!

Gravity

Shows around here aren't large by any means, I'm just looking for it to last
about 3 hours. Think it'll take that?

:-D I just cut the cheese!

"Gravity" wrote in message
For shows, I want know about how long my factory battery will last. The
truck is a 2002 GMC Sonoma, and it will be powering:

- JVC KD-SH99 Deck
- Clarion Amp, putting out 200 Watts max, but the volume will be low to
moderate at shows.
- Street Glow Gold Series neons.
- Parking lights
- Interior lights

Just curious as to the length of time I should be looking at?

And then after that how long would it last with a 13" TV and VCR (or
possibly DVD) running off a power inverter?

I will be getting a deep cycle battery eventually when the new stereo is
finished, just cant afford it right now. Thanks guys!
:-D I just cut the cheese!

Battery backup for Sony clock radio glad heart General 3 April 12th 04 04:48 AM
How do I test my 5-year-old battery with a digital multi voltmeter for replacement? Car Audio 6 September 28th 03 06:40 PM
QUICK QUESTION ABOUT THE MTX T4515-44 15" DVC Subwoofers Larry Durst Car Audio 6 September 24th 03 02:53 PM
Car Battery Tips Bill Darden Car Audio 4 July 18th 03 06:23 AM
89 cavalier z24 setup question Gravity Car Audio 0 July 13th 03 07:14 AM