Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers
postman56 postman56 is offline

Default WTB: sE Electonics Reflexion Filter

If you have a Se Elecronics Relexion Filter you would like to sell,
please drop me a line, with your full contact info,price and I'll
reply promptly. I'm not looking for the intrument one, but the larger
one.
Thanks for looking
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

nebulax wrote:
On Jan 22, 9:00=A0am, postman56 wrote:
If you have a Se Elecronics Relexion Filter you would like to sell,
please drop me a line, with your full contact info,price and I'll
reply promptly. I'm not looking for the intrument one, but the larger
one.
Thanks for looking

Do these things really work?

Sort of. They're pretty much useless below 1 KHz, but they're okay to
deal with problems at high frequencies, especially with mikes that have
spurious rear lobes at some frequencies. A pillow will work just as well
or better but doesn't look as good.
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers
Ethan Winer Ethan Winer is offline

Please forgive the blatant spamming, but this device my company sells works
much better than the sE filter, and there's data and two demo videos on our
site to prove it:

http://www.realtraps.com/p_pvb.htm

--Ethan

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.marketplace,rec.music.makers
Greg Boboski Greg Boboski is offline

Default sE Electonics Reflexion Filter

You can get one from the Long & McQuades in your town ,
but you know that

"postman56" wrote in message
If you have a Se Elecronics Relexion Filter you would like to sell,
please drop me a line, with your full contact info,price and I'll
reply promptly. I'm not looking for the intrument one, but the larger
one.
Thanks for looking

What is Anti-Spam Filter.(thunderbird spam filter) zak07000 Pro Audio 0 March 27th 08 04:41 PM
SE Electronics Reflexion Filter Gord Pro Audio 28 August 8th 07 04:05 PM
SE Reflexion filter Charles Adams Pro Audio 2 September 16th 06 03:39 PM
Which filter? Frogleg Pro Audio 5 May 18th 06 06:54 PM
does anybody here have an electonics/ee degree? xy Pro Audio 84 October 14th 03 07:41 PM