Phil C.

Default FS: Fostex MR-8 Digital Recorder

Fostex MR-8 Digital 8 Track Recorder - Black

Like new condition - Less than 6 months old with original box and docs.

Price: $220.00 (Ground Shipping Included)

This is a great digital recorder. I was very impressed with the overall
quality although I only needed it for a short time to do some remote
recording. This is the black face model which sells new for $319.99. You
can download free software (Mac or PC) from the Fostex website that allows
you to transfer files between the MR-8 and your computer via USB.

MAIN FEATURES

.. 8 tracks recording & playback
.. 128MB CF Included!
.. No menus to navigate; Knob/Button for each function
.. Full Timecode Capability Inc. 30df and Jam Sync.
.. On-Board Effects
- Reverbs
- Delays
- Guitar FX
- Amp Simulator
- Mic Simulator
- Mastering

.. USB Port
- .WAV import/export
- Archiving
- CD Burning

.. 2 XLR Mic Inputs
.. 2 Guitar Inputs
.. S/PDIF Digital Output
.. Built-In Microphone

Click on the following link for complete details:

http://www.fostex.com/index.php?file...ts/digital/mr8

Payment types accepted: Paypal (registered buyers only) or escrow service
(buyer pays escrow fees)

Contact: Phil Chapman
E-mail: notary (include @ symbol here) mchsi.com
Phone: 309-755-0733