Escorial

Default WTB: Scott 299 or 222 Integrated Tube Amplifier (working correctly)

Looking for a receintly serviced amplifier w/cabinet for my Klispch
Heresys.

I would really prefer to stay with a Scott I-Amp or possibly a
receiver. My second choice would be a Fisher I-amp or receiver in the
same condition.

Drop me a line with photos and any other info.

Please only USA replies!