Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

Default CISG is now PLF

On Sep 20, 9:30�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 20, 6:12�pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 20, 7:12 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 20, 11:30 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 19, 11:58 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 19, 9:32 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 19, 11:20 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 19, 8:33 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 18, 5:29 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 18, 3:13 pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 18, 12:53 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 18, 10:44 am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

"ScottW2" wrote:
BaBoon hurled:
Now excuse me while I vomit...I just read his last post.
This tripe is equally nauseating, but you do have to satisfy your flamewar
compulsions I suppose.

The Buffoon is still smarting over the verbal thumpings he's endured the past
several months.

Nah, You know what they say about pig wrestling.

So you're saying I made an honest attempt at something.

Honesty? Surely you jest. I'm saying you live for the mud..
I can tell by the depth of your coating.

No, I'm for sweeping the sty clean.

Is that why you troll people you're having one of your
long drawn out flamefests with...when they aren't posting?

Wrong. It was a direct response to a post, moron.

LoL. It was one of the few new threads you've started.
Like your recent theory thread.
Well I did say to start a thread about something you
have interest in. I didn't realize I was tops on our list.

You have Godlike aspirations to remake the sty in your
own image, but cleanliness is in the eye of the beholder.

You seem to confuse "godlike" with "expressing an opinion."

I see. So all the claims for hopes to accomplish something
on RAO so people will come back are just opinions.

(snip more mud from the sty cleaner).

I just realized something. I said that I'm "for" cleaning the sty, and
you misunderstood that to mean that I wanted to do it myself.

Hypocrisy noted.

Hypocrisy not noted.

�Yeah...you're for cleaning the sty, just not for doing it yourself.
LoL.

No, I've said neither. You like to jump to conclusions, just like with
all of your nonsensical OT threads. You simply are unable to take
available facts and employ them effectively. Like your new pal CISG/
PLF, you like to make up stuff out of thin air and pretend it's an
argument. Smart people know better. I guess this officially makes you
a cabbagehead.

Kind of like health insurance for your special needs kids.

Plural? Really, ****head? Are you going to get everything wrong?

And as long as you're making fun of my children. should we find out
what kind of criminal activity your son has been getting involved
with? What's that all about?

Your all for someone paying for it, just not yourself.

You have no clue what I'm for. You're too ****ing stupid to know.

Once again you cannot connect the dots to save
your life. I thought engineers were supposed to be logical. Are you
really just a salesman for Qualcomm?

�Same 'ol hollow usenet pompousness. �Keep sputtering your
lame attempts at insults. �It's all you have and ever had.

No, I'm getting to you. If it was all lame and pompous, you'd have a
reasonable and intelligent way to dispute it. But I think that most of
us agree that if there's a sputtering, pompous fool around here, it's
you. Ask around.

George covered the rest for me. LoL.

Wow, what a crushing defeat for you. Did your balls crawl up into your
body cavity when you typed that?

� Do you really think playing the macho tough guy works on usenet?

Macho tough guy? Did I scare you?

What a pussy.

�I've always found such foolishness amounts to total abdication.
�It's even sillier from a not at all physically or intellectually
intimidating
guy like you. �Still, I've seen this nonsense from you so many times
over the years with so many people, it's almost robotic and certainly
isn't very entertaining. �Do you have anything new?

Then ignore me.

You can't, can you. That's because I'm right, asshole.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 20, 1:11*pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:
On Sep 19, 8:57 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

My main system is (unfortunately) in storage right now.

So my current system (the one I have with me) is:

Scott 222 integrated (Mullard 12AX7s, Telefunken 6U8s, Brimar EL84,
Mullard GZ34), Denon CD player, digital tuner, Dynaco A25 speakers
(this was my bedroom system before I put my uniform back on). LPs and
turntable are in storage as transporting 4500 LPs is problematic.

Not bad, not bad at all!

It's a lot of fun to listen to it. It has that nice warm vintage
sound.

It's also fun to show it to people who weren't born when tubes were
phased out.

BTW, I discovered the Brimar EL84s quite by accident. I bought an NOS
group of Tung-Sol tubes that I just loved after trying them. They had
four crimps in the plates. It took me a long time to realize they were
actually Brimar. I bought a bunch more on eBay a few years ago.
They're a very tough and rugged tube and they sound great.

It seems that they've been "discovered" in the past couple of years as
the price for them has shot up dramatically. I'm glad I got a small
pile cheap before that happened.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 20, 9:35*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

* Nothing left to duck out of. Your claim is proven baseless.
But I'm sure you'll carry on endlessly and then claim victory
when even you can't stir up a response.
It's been repeated so very many times
before, don't you have something, anything new?

Gosh, 2pid, here you are slinging mud while we're discussing audio in
the very same thread!

You lose.

What a ****ing imbecile. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Jilly let on:

So my current system (the one I have with me) is:

Scott

How ironic. LoL!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
GeoSynch GeoSynch is offline

Buffoon bellowed:

ScottW2 wrote:

I haven't seen many real computer guys using AOL dial up but Marc has
unique, albeit undervalued, skills.

AOL dial up? What the **** are you talking about? I use Microsoft Live,
dip****.

What a doofus. Nope, no AOL whatsoever. LoL!

4334.5003; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

And IP Address 205.188.116.6 yields:

Trying 205.188.116.6 at ARIN
Trying 205.188.116 at ARIN

OrgName: America Online, Inc
OrgID: AMERIC-59
Address: 22080 Pacific Blvd
City: Sterling
StateProv: VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: US

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

[...]

Well, I'm totally SS now in terms of amplification, which may or may
not be a good thing. On the positive side, I don't have to lay out
hundreds of dollars every few months to find RCA/Cunningham 45s or
300Bs. On the negative side...waaaah! No tubes!

I'm not familiar with the Brimars, although I do enjoy EL84 amps
(generally much more than KT88 amps). I don't know...I still may try
to find a beautifully restored pair of McIntosh MC30s or a Audio
Research SP3 preamp in the near future. The only thing in my system
that has tubes is my CD player. That needs to change.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 6:20*am, "GeoSynch" wrote:
Jilly let on:

So my current system (the one I have with me) is:
Scott

How ironic. LoL!

My stereo doesn't yap about politics 24/7.

It's also smarter than 2pid is.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Sep 21, 2:23*pm, ScottW2 wrote:

Of course. It's some BS you made up and can't substantiate.
That's obvious. You just don't want to admit it.

Quit spouting profanities, 2pid, especially if you're going to whine
about others doing it.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 1:20�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 20, 9:35�pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 20, 10:03 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 20, 7:45 pm, "GeoSynch" wrote:

ScottW2 asked of Buffoon:

Do you have anything new?

No. That's why he shows up here. To troll for new ideas, phrases, etc. that he
can then incorporate into his so-called "professional writer" laughingstock
journalist career. He hasn't had a fresh idea or phrase of his own for years.

I don't know, he seems to come up with a new career every year or so.
IT cable guy, screenwriter, Ferstler reincarnate, researcher, and now
off
to Austin for some "computer" job.

Why do you pretend to know anything about my life?

�LoL. It's the fashion in your clique. �I actually have no interest in
your life but parody is a form of humor you claim to find amusing.

Wow, that was a really ridiculous stretch. Why not just admit that
you're a hypocrite, and that you're the biggest mudslinger of all? You
just called one of my children a "special needs" child when he's a
straight-A student in a gifted program. If I said the same about your
little delinquent, I'd be man enough to apologize.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 1:25�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 21, 4:39�am, "GeoSynch" wrote:

Buffoon bellowed:

ScottW2 wrote:
I haven't seen many real computer guys using AOL dial up but Marc has
unique, albeit undervalued, skills.
AOL dial up? What the **** are you talking about? I use Microsoft Live,
dip****.

What a doofus. Nope, no AOL whatsoever. LoL!

�4334.5003; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0),gzip(gfe),gzip(gfe)

And IP Address 205.188.116.6 yields:

Trying 205.188.116.6 at ARIN
Trying 205.188.116 at ARIN

OrgName: � �America Online, Inc
OrgID: � � �AMERIC-59
Address: � �22080 Pacific Blvd
City: � � � Sterling
StateProv: �VA
PostalCode: 20166
Country: � �US

� I know. I checked before I mentioned it and sure enough, his IP was
still dial up.
I suppose that's why he lives on usenet.

Umm...I've been using either DSL, cable modem or satellite for years.
I haven't had dial-up since the 20th century. Boy, you two "computer
guys" sure are making my "do not hire" list.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 1:30�pm, ScottW2 wrote:

"ScottW2" wrote:
[...]

�LoL. �"I just realized something. I said that I'm "for" cleaning the
sty, and you misunderstood that to mean that I wanted to do it
myself."

(snip the profanity laced tirade)

Then ignore me.

�Good idea. Now that you've reduced yourself to a profinity sputtering
hater, you've nothing of interest to me.

All right...let's see if you're a man or another Internet pussy like
your new best fop. Er, I mean friend.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

On Sep 21, 2:23�pm, ScottW2 wrote:
On Sep 20, 9:37�pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 20, 9:35 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 20, 6:13 pm, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 20, 7:15 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 20, 11:34 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 19, 12:02 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 19, 9:30 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 19, 11:23 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 19, 8:41 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

On Sep 19, 10:36 am, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 18, 9:02 pm, "Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!"

wrote:
On Sep 18, 12:13 pm, ScottW2 wrote:

On Sep 18, 9:01 am, vinyl anachronist
wrote:

Does CISG realize how effete, cloying and mincing his persona has
become? It's like he's rotting from the inside out. That's why I will
now refer to him as PLF...Preening Little Fop. Just imagine him with
an 18th century powdered wig and ruby red lipstick and the image will
become much clearer.

Now excuse me while I vomit...I just read his last post.

This tripe is equally nauseating, but you do have to satisfy your
flamewar compulsions I suppose.

Interesting 'point', 2pid.

Why is it that you post all your OT blog crap here....again? LoL.

Simple. The usual tripe is pretty childish.
This group is off-topic, insults and obits.
I know which you prefer.

We know which YOU prefer. I tried to engage you on a couple of audio
threads, and you bailed out.

LoL. Not every audio thread is of interest to me nor does
it require an endless thread to state my opinion on a topic.

It was a topic you started, you moron.

Well that figures, you aren't know for starting a thread.

And you are "know" for starting hundreds of OT threads that are
inappropriate and are technically spam. You lose.

LoL. I've nothing to lose here. Do you?

You bailed when you were
revealed as a yokel.

Yawn, here we go again. Provide a link.

How Arnyesque.

I knew you were all BS....still.
Same silly claims over and over again. Yawn.

Thanks for ducking out of this one. Next time, you probably shouldn't
open your mouth in the first place.

Nothing left to duck out of. Your claim is proven baseless.
But I'm sure you'll carry on endlessly and then claim victory
when even you can't stir up a response.
It's been repeated so very many times
before, don't you have something, anything new?

Both you and I know what we're talking about.

Of course. It's some BS you made up and can't substantiate.
That's obvious. You just don't want to admit it.

We're talking about your opinions of mono recordings, idiot. Remember?
Or do you want to keep running away from your own inanities?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

ScottW2 wrote:
[...]

Is dial-up even still available? I think the last time I had dial-up
was in the mid-1990s.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

ScottW2 wrote:
[...]

Exactly. Either this is the dumbest troll ever, or Scott needs to find
a new occupation.