twomuttheads

Default Stereo gear FS: Cleaning out the garage and closet

I'm cleaning out the garage and closet and I don't want to hassle with
Ebay just yet. I'd prefer local buyers (Denver Metro)come by and pick
up this stuff. If you have friends or relatives here, send them over
with cash. Otherwise, I can ship for FEDEX Ground actual plus $7.00
boxing fee per item. If you want to call me, email for my number.
menwagoh at msn.com
Kenwood cassette deck KX710 needs belt, otherwise near mint with owners
manual, $15.00.
Stereotech 1200 receiver (Mcintosh made in Japan) works fine, complete,
needs some minor cosmetics and lights, includes wood cabinet, $95.
Pioneer receiver SX-850 almost mint, works fine, $100.
Infinity RS3000 speakers, mint, new foam surrounds, $100 pr.
Akai cassette deck CS F38R, auto-reverse, near mint cosmetics, needs
idler work, $15.00.
Marantz 2250 receiver, works, needs all lights, needs 3 buttons, filthy
chassis, $40.
Kenwood KR-7400 receiver, almost mint, works fine, with original
owner's manual, $85.
Yamaha CR-820 receiver, cosmetically good, doesn't power up, $15.
Technics SA-828 receiver, very good cosmetics, 100wpc, plays fine,
needs FM tuner aligned, $50.
Sanyo Plus 75 receiver, good cosmetics, doesn't power up.$15.
Yamaha R1000 receiver, good cosmetics, doesn't power up, $15.
Marantz turntable TT510, needs cartridge, works fine, with cover, $15.
Sony turntable, PS-X55S, with cover, needs cartridge, works, but needs
adjustment and feet, $15.
Dual turntable, 1218 very good, plays fine, $50.
Dual Turntable 1216 very good, plays fine, $50.
Dual turntable 1226 very good, plays fine with manual, $65.