Jordan

Default TC M300 -- opinions?

What are people's thoughts on this box? Seems very low priced... is
it 80% of an M3000 sound-wise?
Lou Gimenez

get a kurweil rumour instead
--Lou Gimenez
The Music Lab
2" 24track w all the Goodies
www.musiclabnyc.com

From: (Jordan)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 29 Oct 2003 13:24:28 -0800
Subject: TC M300 -- opinions?

What are people's thoughts on this box? Seems very low priced... is
it 80% of an M3000 sound-wise?

Jordan

Thanks for the tip! didn't know this box existed... heard of the
eminent KSP8, which is incredible... do the reverbs in this box sound
the same?

From: (Jordan)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 29 Oct 2003 13:24:28 -0800

What are people's thoughts on this box? Seems very low priced... is
it 80% of an M3000 sound-wise?

Lou Gimenez

No Mike, I haven't compared them side by side. I own a KSP8 and an M3000,
The KSP8 blows the 3000 away. The M300 is a lite version of of TC'S bigger
boys , Rumour is a 2 channel lite version of the KSP8, way less
programmablity and patches but quite a few are the same as the KSP8. My
friend Steve Remote has a KSP8 and a rumour and he thought Rumour held up
nicely to the KSP and was easier to get around. I think rumour can be had
for somewhere around $3-400.
--Lou Gimenez
The Music Lab
2" 24track w all the Goodies
www.musiclabnyc.com

From: (Mike Rivers)
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Date: 30 Oct 2003 07:12:44 -0500

In article
writes:

get a kurweil rumour instead

Have you compared the two side by side? What kind of differences did
you hear? What makes the Rumour better (other than its name)?

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )

Wharfdale Opinions Dinsdale Audio Opinions 2 March 7th 04 09:12 AM
Opinions on Sub fr335tyl3r Car Audio 2 January 3rd 04 03:25 AM
Terk XM Commander - Opinions? srzcat Car Audio 0 December 7th 03 12:58 AM
Centrino vs Pentium4-M Latest Opinions screentan Pro Audio 4 October 21st 03 03:52 PM
Opinions on M&K 5.1 monitors Daryn Barry Pro Audio 0 August 8th 03 06:39 AM