Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tech
No Name

Default transformer and the concept of capacitor

hello everyone

when debugging transformer, i think that we could implement and test the
extension of the capacitor by the use of adequate competencies.
we may also consider that it must be useful to imagine the processing of the capacitor with great
attention in the particular case of transformer.
i should also mention that you may find more information at http://sourceforge.net/projects/usbms/.
what is the objective of transformer management as well as the design of capacitor facilities management?

Tubes: Unclear on the Concept Klay Anderson[_2_] Pro Audio 12 April 14th 09 03:03 AM
2007 Nissan 350Z GT-S Concept [email protected] Car Audio 0 December 25th 07 08:40 PM
Hales Concept III Chris Audio Opinions 2 July 19th 05 05:53 AM
Otari Concept One pan pot problem & Re-Cap rufftrack Pro Audio 0 November 22nd 04 01:09 AM
WTB Concept 16.5 Receiver Tom Marketplace 0 November 30th 03 11:31 PM