Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Internet Archive

Yo guys & geezers,

check it out, there is a HUGE vault of live music recordings there, also for
download .... love that squeezebox duet ... It was a summer sale folly and I
felt stupid on the way home with it, but no more, my gut feeling was right.
Real music, by real people in real bars .... or stadiums or theaters.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Posted to rec.audio.pro

"Peter Larsen" wrote ...
Yo guys & geezers,

check it out, there is a HUGE vault of live music recordings there, also
for download .... love that squeezebox duet ... It was a summer sale folly
and I felt stupid on the way home with it, but no more, my gut feeling was
right. Real music, by real people in real bars .... or stadiums or
theaters.

Huh? Check WHAT out?

Posted to rec.audio.pro

Richard Crowley wrote:

"Peter Larsen" wrote ...

Yo guys & geezers,

check it out, there is a HUGE vault of live music recordings there,
also for download .... love that squeezebox duet ... It was a summer
sale folly and I felt stupid on the way home with it, but no more,
my gut feeling was right. Real music, by real people in real bars
.... or stadiums or theaters.

Huh? Check WHAT out?

Internet Archive. See:

http://www.archive.org/details/etree