Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Big Bad Bob Big Bad Bob is offline

Default an interesting archive of R.A.T.

http://www.audiobanter.com/forumdisp...=10&order=desc

seems to be an edited archive of R.A.T. - also lets you mark things as
'abusive' so for grins, I went back to mid-2011, and some specific troll
posts, particularly ones targeted at me, are NOT in the archive.

heh. buh, bye! [at one point a particular troll was just irritating me
to the point I simply stopped posting for a while, looks like a LONG
while, since it was 4 years ago]

saw a few names like 'flipper' 'Patrick Turner' and others who made for
interesting discussions.

unfortunately the N.G. has grown pretty quiet.

I might use this to post some information from past posts, like THIS link:

www.hammondmfg.com/pdf/Catalog%2065.pdf

(1965 Hammond Catalog)

Internet Archive Peter Larsen[_3_] Pro Audio 2 July 22nd 09 04:52 PM
problem with old archive [email protected] Pro Audio 5 May 17th 06 04:28 PM
Help with old VHS Hi-Fi audio archive darrelt Pro Audio 23 April 9th 06 01:38 PM
Good CDR for archive use thanks Tech 7 December 26th 05 10:27 PM
Archive for schematics? Terry King Tech 2 December 1st 03 05:31 AM