A Audio and hi-fi forum. AudioBanter.com

Go Back   Home » AudioBanter.com forum » rec.audio » Vacuum Tubes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Challenge for Poopie B'ar



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old September 18th 06, 04:23 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,173
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar



paul packer said:

> >I can back mine up with a document though.


> But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
> That's the litmus test.


My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
not in a million years."




--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
Ads
  #2  
Old September 18th 06, 07:29 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,297
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar



"George M. Middius" wrote:

> paul packer said:
>
> > >I can back mine up with a document though.

>
> > But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
> > That's the litmus test.

>
> My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
> not in a million years."


Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even respond.

Graham

  #3  
Old September 18th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Arny Krueger
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 17,262
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar


"Eeyore" > wrote in
message ...
>
>
> "George M. Middius" wrote:
>
>> paul packer said:
>>
>> > >I can back mine up with a document though.

>>
>> > But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
>> > That's the litmus test.

>>
>> My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
>> not in a million years."

>
> Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even
> respond.


Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability group,
and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time. I seem
to recall we went on this way for well over a year.

Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
Usenet.


  #4  
Old September 18th 06, 08:30 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,173
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar




The Village Donkey brayed:

> > > But can you back it up with a persistent display of intelligent posts?
> > > That's the litmus test.


> > My thoughts exactly. And the answer to your rhetorical question is "No,
> > not in a million years."


> Given the irrelevance of your posts I find it odd that you should even respond.


Are you braying in Krooglish, donkey? Now that we've established your IQ
is in the lower reaches of the Barnyard Animals range, it's hard to
predict the meaning of the random noises emanating from your donkey hole.




--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
  #5  
Old September 18th 06, 09:19 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Hypertension
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 13
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar


"Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
. ..
>
> "Eeyore" > wrote in
> message ...
>>

<snip>>.
>
> Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
> group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
> I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.
>
> Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
> line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
> Usenet.


I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same? It
can be amusing to visit the little dream world inside Jute's head and
occasionally tweak his tail just to see what happens. Middius on the other
hand seems to write nothing but venemous and obscene garbage.
The only problem is that people will insist on replying to Middius and so
I'll continue to stumble across his trash in "re"posts that quote him.

Hyper


  #6  
Old September 18th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Jenn
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,021
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar

In article >,
"Hypertension" > wrote:

> "Arny Krueger" > wrote in message
> . ..
> >
> > "Eeyore" > wrote in
> > message ...
> >>

> <snip>>.
> >
> > Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
> > group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
> > I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.
> >
> > Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
> > line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
> > Usenet.

>
> I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?


George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
need each other to exist here.
  #7  
Old September 19th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Eeyore
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1,297
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar



Jenn wrote:

> "Hypertension" > wrote:
> > "Arny Krueger" > wrote
> > > "Eeyore" > wrote
> > >>

> > <snip>>.
> > >
> > > Once upon a time several of us banded together into an accountability
> > > group, and vowed to not respond to any Middius posts for a good long time.
> > > I seem to recall we went on this way for well over a year.
> > >
> > > Not being responded to did nothing to diminish the Middius spew. Bottom
> > > line, he just likes to see what he writes up there on the "Big Screen" of
> > > Usenet.

> >
> > I finally killfiled Middius only this evening. Why don't you do the same?

>
> George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
> need each other to exist here.


You know, I'm getting to like the MiddiBot's 'feminine' side !

Graham


  #8  
Old September 19th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2,418
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar


Jenn wrote:
> George and Arny, for example, will never killfile the other, as they
> need each other to exist here.


Amen to that.

But then, Middius is one of Jute-McCoy's sockpuppet/Timmies, so killing
either one will kill both. And in turn will erase all the sources of
collateral damage.


Peter Wieck
Wyncote.

  #9  
Old September 20th 06, 11:11 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 462
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar


"Peter Wieck" > wrote in message
oups.com...
>


> But then, Middius is one of Jute-McCoy's sockpuppet/Timmies, so killing
> either one will kill both. And in turn will erase all the sources of
> collateral damage.
>
>
> Peter Wieck



Peter. In the event of Andre ever needing a publicist, you would be
the perfect man for the job. You do not seem to be able to post
a reply without mentioning his name:-)

Iain



  #10  
Old September 20th 06, 01:46 PM posted to rec.audio.opinion,rec.audio.tubes
George M. Middius
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 5,173
Default Challenge for Poopie B'ar



Iain Churches said:

> Peter. In the event of Andre ever needing a publicist, you would be
> the perfect man for the job. You do not seem to be able to post
> a reply without mentioning his name:-)


You now have Worthless Wiecky juice all over your fingers and face. It's
your own fault because you were warned.






--

"Christians have to ... work to make the world as loving, just, and supportive as is possible."
A. Krooger, Aug. 2006
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Risible and Bizarre History of the Oinkerton Challenge, by the Victor Andre Jute Audio Opinions 22 December 9th 05 08:54 PM
The Risible and Bizarre History of the Oinkerton Challenge, by the Victor Andre Jute Vacuum Tubes 20 December 9th 05 08:54 PM
A challenge for posters to Bob Waldo's threads Branden Nelsen Car Audio 11 October 29th 05 02:48 AM
A challenge for posters to Bob Waldo's threads Jethro Car Audio 9 October 24th 05 08:10 AM
Analog/Digital Pepsi Challenge...(long-ish) transducr Pro Audio 22 October 30th 03 05:59 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:16 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2022 AudioBanter.com.
The comments are property of their posters.