Posted to rec.audio.pro
Rafael Vanoni Rafael Vanoni is offline

Default fixing a jm27

Hi folks,
recently my JM27 started making random noises, all in the lower end.
Mostly rumbles and hums.

Since this is a pretty cheap mic and there's no tech assistance near
me, I'm thinking about trying to fix it myself. I figure it could be a
good way to learn this stuff. I don't have any serious background on
EE, but I can handle basic and your everyday obvious repairs.

This would be the first time I try something more complicated, so I
sure could use some pointers. If you guys could help me out here, I'd
appreciate it. Also, are there any books you'd recommend for someone
starting to mess with this kind of electronics?

Thanks
Rafael

Shure Unisphere 1, Model PE 56D. Woth fixing? Bill Lorentzen Pro Audio 0 March 25th 06 01:49 PM
Tube amps-worth fixing? [email protected] Tech 6 August 4th 05 01:45 PM
Tascam 234, worth fixing? where to take it? [email protected] Pro Audio 2 July 6th 05 01:41 AM
Thorens TT worth fixing? Tinabuck Tech 9 June 22nd 04 07:21 PM
Fixing Marriage at the Wrong End clamnebula Audio Opinions 0 January 25th 04 02:08 PM