Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Ty Ford Ty Ford is offline

Default Note from Ty Ford: Some great news for me and J. P. Reali

J. P. Reali's CD "Bottle Of Blooze", recorded here in 2010, has been
nominated for two WAMMIES, the Washington, D. C. Area Music Association's
Awards. One for Blues/Traditional/RB instrumentalist and one for
Blues/Traditional/RB recording.

In a note to me, J. P. said, "So, once again, thanks are in order for your
sonic artistry and hospitality. I could not have achieved this without your
help. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Here's to a great 2011, CHEERS!!!!"
*
And I said -- Now THAT'S What I'm Talkin' About, J. P. and Thank YOU! Good
luck in Memphis this March when you represent Washington, D. C. in the
International Blues Challenge and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Ty Ford

Guitar player?:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWaPRHMGhGA

Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
John Sorell[_2_] John Sorell[_2_] is offline

Ty Ford wrote in
al.NET:

[...]

Congrats, Ty.

John
Posted to rec.audio.pro,rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic
Neil Rutman Neil Rutman is offline

That's great news Ty!

Neil R

"Soundhaspriority" wrote in message

"Ty Ford" wrote in message
al.NET...

J. P. Reali's CD "Bottle Of Blooze", recorded here in 2010, has been
nominated for two WAMMIES, the Washington, D. C. Area Music Association's
Awards. One for Blues/Traditional/RB instrumentalist and one for
Blues/Traditional/RB recording.

In a note to me, J. P. said, "So, once again, thanks are in order for
your
sonic artistry and hospitality. I could not have achieved this without
your
help. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Here's to a great 2011,
CHEERS!!!!"

And I said -- Now THAT'S What I'm Talkin' About, J. P. and Thank YOU!
Good
luck in Memphis this March when you represent Washington, D. C. in the
International Blues Challenge and Happy New Year!

Regards,

Ty Ford

Ty, congratuations.

Would you care to discuss the process, ie., both performance and
technical?

Bob Morein
(310) 237-6511

note from Ty Ford: Did a server go down? Ty Ford Pro Audio 3 March 5th 10 09:06 PM
Great news, Witless! George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 0 September 2nd 09 01:07 AM
This is great news! McDoogle Car Audio 1 August 11th 08 05:20 PM
Great news, Scottie! George M. Middius[_4_] Audio Opinions 0 June 22nd 08 05:40 AM
Audio-Technica 835b for $160 -- good news or bad news for me [email protected] Pro Audio 0 May 1st 06 05:54 AM