Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones

Old September 1st 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Mike

Default Seeking Recommendations for Open Headphones and Closed Headphones

Hi, I'm seeking recommendations for op[en headphones and a pair of closed
headphones.
To use with my computer and my Denon 3801 receiver which I maybe upgrading.

Thanks,

Mike

Old September 1st 06, 01:51 AM posted to rec.audio.opinion
Mike

"Mike" > wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> Hi, I'm seeking recommendations for op[en headphones and a pair of closed
> headphones.
> To use with my computer and my Denon 3801 receiver which I maybe
> upgrading.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike

PC Magazine like the Sennheiser PX 100. I'm not looking to spend a whole
lot of money on headphones.