Peter

Default Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD Player

I wonder if anyone might know of "authorized" Denon dealers who might still
have the now discontinued Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD player in stock?

I understand that the Model DCD-1650AR CD player was one of the best CD
players ever built, but now, alas, it has been discontinued.

I know that a number of "unauthorized" Denon dealers still stock the subject
model, but Denon is very adamant that they will not service any Denon
products, even if one is willing to pay for the service, that is not
purchased from an "authorized" Denon dealer.

Mark D. Zacharias

Denon factory service might not, though I doubt it. Any authorized servicer
would.

I have sent out-of warranty units to Denon and they never even inquired
where it was purchased.

Mark Z.

"Peter" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I wonder if anyone might know of "authorized" Denon dealers who might

still
have the now discontinued Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD player in stock?

I understand that the Model DCD-1650AR CD player was one of the best CD
players ever built, but now, alas, it has been discontinued.

I know that a number of "unauthorized" Denon dealers still stock the

subject
model, but Denon is very adamant that they will not service any Denon
products, even if one is willing to pay for the service, that is not
purchased from an "authorized" Denon dealer.

Mark D. Zacharias

P.S.

In my experience Denon hasn't been so picky after the sale as before the
sale. So long as you pay a legitimate price for the unit Denon in my
experience covers the piece under warranty (not as-is, freight damaged, flea
market, unusually low priced, like 100.00 for a DTS Surround receiver, etc).
Denon themselves are authorizing Internet sellers these days. Even companies
like uBid.com .

Mark Z.

"Mark D. Zacharias" wrote in message
Denon factory service might not, though I doubt it. Any authorized

servicer
would.

I have sent out-of warranty units to Denon and they never even inquired
where it was purchased.

Mark Z.

"Peter" wrote in message
hlink.net...
I wonder if anyone might know of "authorized" Denon dealers who might

still
have the now discontinued Denon Model DCD-1650AR CD player in stock?

I understand that the Model DCD-1650AR CD player was one of the best CD
players ever built, but now, alas, it has been discontinued.

I know that a number of "unauthorized" Denon dealers still stock the

subject
model, but Denon is very adamant that they will not service any Denon
products, even if one is willing to pay for the service, that is not
purchased from an "authorized" Denon dealer.

Denon 1802 and Bi Amping marshall General 2 March 20th 04 09:50 AM
Denon Pro vs Home AVR Monte Kay General 0 December 2nd 03 01:24 AM
Denon problems NYD2 General 2 September 3rd 03 02:00 PM
teac pd-265 cd player Sharon Leigh General 2 August 6th 03 03:12 PM
Looking for a portable CD player with a real resume feature Bice General 0 July 27th 03 04:19 PM