Gerry E.

Default REALJAZZCAT Scam Update!

We have launched our new website. Please take a look:

http://www.geocities.com/realjazzca****ch/

Gerry
Dave xxxx

"Gerry E." wrote in
We have launched our new website. Please take a look:

http://www.geocities.com/realjazzca****ch/

Gerry

Looked at your site and his ebay history, and do not find enough evidence to
back up what you say.

His feed back is too good for what you claim, most people buying valves know
something about them.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people
that have bought valves his feedback is 99.3 %

I have been selling on ebay, three years hi fi and mine is 95% and I work
hard to keep everyone happy.

You do not get 99% plus ripping people off unless they are all stupid?

you say "we" is this a real "we" or one person unhappy with his goods or
service

Last you do not say who you are or anything about yourself why?

regards

Dave Whitter I have nothing to do with realjazz

details on me not hiding behind web site can be found at

my web site

http://www.davewhitter.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/

PS if you are right he is very good at it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerry E.

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message ...

Looked at your site and his ebay history, and do not find enough evidence to
back up what you say.

His feed back is too good for what you claim, most people buying valves know
something about them.

You can fool some of the people some of the time but not all of the people
that have bought valves his feedback is 99.3 %

I have been selling on ebay, three years hi fi and mine is 95% and I work
hard to keep everyone happy.

You do not get 99% plus ripping people off unless they are all stupid?

Dave:

I can shoot-down your feedback theory in 8 letters. "Bugleman". If I
have to explain this to you, then you don't know enough about eBay
tube selling and sellers to pass judgment on my accusations.

To be honest, I wasn't looking to convince 100% of the people. Only
99%. Look at the bright side, you are 1 out of 100! :-)

Gerry
Dave xxxx

"Gerry E." wrote in message
om...
"Dave xxxx" wrote in message

[...]

Like I said, did he rip you off?

Gerry E.

"Dave xxxx" wrote in message news:

Like I said, did he rip you off?

NO. I have never been involved in any transaction with him. Did it
ever occur to you that sometimes people try to do the right thing
without any agenda or vendetta? Is that too foreign a concept for
you?

Gerry