Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] qwikset@gmail.com is offline

Default Autotek mystery amp!

If this was already answered then i apologize. I have had 2 autotek 333 mean machines. Still have one. They are massively powerfull. If you run that amp on 8 oohm speakers you will hurt the speakers. That amp is capable of 1200 watts on 2 ohms mono. And with the right cooling and proper power cables is 1 ohm stable. It will destroy speakers in poorly built boxes. I run 2 jl audio 10 w6 and never had a problem. Smoked lots of 12s and 15s in my day. Beast of an amp. Buy it if you can. Worth atleast a grand right now. Very power hungry though.

mystery M-bus Wallace Car Audio 0 November 16th 06 06:56 PM
Mystery OPT Don Pearce Vacuum Tubes 9 August 7th 05 03:02 PM
WTB A EARTHQUAKE PA2300OR HIFONICS ZEUS OR AUTOTEK 7600 [email protected] Car Audio 1 January 27th 05 06:03 PM
WTB A EARTHQUAKE PA2300OR HIFONICS ZEUS OR AUTOTEK 7600 [email protected] Car Audio 0 January 27th 05 04:23 PM
A mystery to me Jon Yaeger Vacuum Tubes 5 September 15th 04 12:36 AM