Robert Morein

Default camcorders

In article ,
"Robert Morein" wrote:

"Robert Morein" wrote in message
"Robert Morein" wrote:

"Ben" wrote in message

Just trying to figure out what's what for a frugal camcorder purchase
(though
at this point I may just give up not wanting to part with that kind of
money).

How important is CCD size. I know that with digicams the megapixels
determines
clarity, size and cropping of the print. But what does a larger pixel

CCD
offer? I noticed some good reviews on Sony Hi8's. On the other hand
MiniDV is
supposed to be better right - I found one here

http://tinyurl.com/4chgf .

Any comments that can lead me in the right direction here. I imagine

most
people have one of these things already...

Thanks,
Ben

Ask your question on rec.video.desktop and you'll get lots of responses.

But first contact me at

1570 Arran Way
Dresher, PA 19025
or
230 E Keswick Ave
Glenside, PA 19038
(215) 884-1630
(215) 646-4894
fax: (215) 646-3443

so I can explain the rules

Brian L. McCarty tried this for three years.

Good for him. I guess your 11,000+ posts didn't impress him. Doesn't
impress me either

It didn't work. Get ready for your three fruitless years.

Three years? Get ready for the rest of your life.

No phone calls have been received, because this argument is a little too
obvious.

Spammer Rule Number 1: Spammers always lie

Got any porn you want to trade?

I believe you are suffering from something that's called "sexual
numbing". I don't see it as a tragedy that you'll never be able to get
it up again. One less set of lousy genes passed on.

--
Always Open

1570 Arran Way
Dresher, PA 19025