Martin Brunner

Default DVD Player with good MP3 functions

Hi, I'm looking for a DVD-Player with good MP3 functions. As this player
will be mostly used for playing MP3s, these functions are important for
me although you cannot read much about the MP3-usability of the players.

So things I need:
- MP3s should be shown with full names and in the different directories.
No problems with file systems, eventually also support of ID-Tags
- No stupid Limits (e.g. only the first 1000 MP3s of the DVD will be
able to play)
- fine usability

Optional but not necersary:
- OGG support
- DivX support
- 5.1 support
- cheap price

I think I rather go for the cheap price than for OGG and DivX. ;-) But
maybe you can tell me which player to buy.

f'up 2 rec.video.dvd.players