Dan Nicotera

Default Mullard EL34 /5AR4 identification

How else can a Mullard EL34 be identified if there are no dates codes on the
bottom, but has the hole in the guide pin. The plates are welded and have
brown bases.
The only thing I can find on the net is possibly they were xf1 date codes??

Also how about a metal base 5AR4 with code rs1 54K???
Thanks

cowboy

post very clear photos to ABSE or ABPR and I can identify and authenticate
the plate structure for ya!

also include photo of getter if it can be seen

cheers!

cowboy