Harvey Axlerod

Default Help: Japanese tubes

Folks,

While organizing my tubes, came upon some odd Japanese (Toshiba)
tubes:

6RA3 - rectifier
6GA4 - triode
6RB10 - pentode

There is precious little about these on the web. Can you help,
specifically:

1. Are there American equivalents to any of these ?

2. How can they be tested?

3. Value ?

Any other info would be appreciated. Thanks. Harvey
Harvey Axlerod, Computer Discipline Officer, University at Buffalo
http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~axlerod voice: 716-645-3570

Frank McVey

Hi, Harvey,

http://www.ds5vxk.com/down/tube/tube.html

It's a Japanese site, but the pinout diagrams and leading particulars are in
English

HTH

Frank