Lionel

Default S888Wheel and his last victim

http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg
Lionel

tor b a écrit :
Lionel wrote in message ...

http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will sue
you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

He makes me laugh so much that the major risk is to damage my jaw. :-)
Arny Krueger

"tor b" wrote in message
Lionel wrote in message
http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will sue
you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

I came perilously close to hurting myself, laughing at Scott and his
pathetic lawsuit against me.

I can't believe that Scott could have been this stupid all by himself. He
must have had help from Phillips and Middius!

Arny Krueger

"tor b" wrote in message
"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"tor b" wrote in message
Lionel wrote in message
http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will
sue you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

I came perilously close to hurting myself, laughing at Scott and his
pathetic lawsuit against me.

I can't believe that Scott could have been this stupid all by
himself.

I not so sure. Lately, when I read his posts, I think I hear an ass
braying in the distance.

He must have had help from Phillips and Middius!

If ya wanna get stupid, those are the two to know. ;-)

Yustabe makes it three.

Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

tor b a écrit :
Lionel wrote in message

http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will sue
you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

He makes me laugh so much that the major risk is to damage my jaw. :-)

Here's Yustabe's prediction about Scott's lawsuit:

http://www.google.com/groups?selm=20...mb-m19.aol.com

"In the case of defualt, there is no trial, the judge issues summary
judgement. There is no hearing regarding proof, you do not need to prove
your claim to damages. You will likely get the amount you have claimed. I
do concede that you are also very likely to get your costs".

Yustabe told Scott that "You will likely get the amount you have claimed."

Scott detailed his expectations as follows:

"Do you now get the fact that the only limmit on the amount awarded is the
25,000 limmited by the court itself?"

Now Scott is telling us that he gave up a nearly sure shot at $25,000
because of a trivial problem with how he served me.

Lionel

Arny Krueger wrote:
"Lionel" wrote in message

tor b a écrit :

Lionel wrote in message
.. .

[...]

He doesn't care about money and give about $78,000 per year to UNICEF. :-)
Arny Krueger

"Lionel" wrote in message

Arny Krueger wrote:

"Lionel" wrote in message

tor b a écrit :

Lionel wrote in message

http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will
sue you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

He makes me laugh so much that the major risk is to damage my jaw.
:-)

[...]

Yeah, sure.

I doubt that he gives anything at all to any charity by the standards say of
Mormon-style tithing.

Bad Penny

"tor b" wrote in message
Lionel wrote in message
http://feminimage.free.fr/IMG/jpg/pervers.jpg

Be very careful, Lionel, or Scott "don't know squat" Wheeler will
sue you. Look at all the damage he did to Arny Krueger. ;-)

I came perilously close to hurting myself, laughing at Scott and his
pathetic lawsuit against me.

I can't believe that Scott could have been this stupid all by
himself.

I not so sure. Lately, when I read his posts, I think I hear an ass
braying in the distance.

He must have had help from Phillips and Middius!

If ya wanna get stupid, those are the two to know. ;-)

Yustabe makes it three.

I admit, coming back here to converse with you isn't the smartest thing I
ever did.

Arny Krueger

"Bad Penny" wrote in message

I admit, coming back here to converse with you isn't the smartest
thing I ever did.

yustabe, given that you recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his suit
against me was a given, it's just one of many stupid things you've done
lately.

Lionel

"Bad Penny" wrote in message

I admit, coming back here to converse with you isn't the smartest
thing I ever did.

yustabe, given that you recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his
suit against me was a given, it's just one of many stupid things
you've done lately.

Prove it!

Did it last week.

I confirm, Money Penny. :-)

Bad Penny

"Lionel" wrote in message

"Bad Penny" wrote in message

I admit, coming back here to converse with you isn't the smartest
thing I ever did.

yustabe, given that you recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his
suit against me was a given, it's just one of many stupid things
you've done lately.

Prove it!

Did it last week.

I confirm, Money Penny. :-)

Previous to the last three days, I haven't been 'recently' posting here at
all.
So, I could not have recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his suit was a
given.
I haven't spoken to Scott at all, for about the past six months.

You are dreaming, Lionel.

Lionel

Bad Penny a écrit :
"Lionel" wrote in message

"Bad Penny" wrote in message

I admit, coming back here to converse with you isn't the smartest
thing I ever did.

yustabe, given that you recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his
suit against me was a given, it's just one of many stupid things
you've done lately.

Prove it!

Did it last week.

I confirm, Money Penny. :-)

Previous to the last three days, I haven't been 'recently' posting here at
all.
So, I could not have recently told Scott Wheeler that winning his suit was a
given.
I haven't spoken to Scott at all, for about the past six months.

You are dreaming, Lionel.

I can understand you Money Penny, you are just getting out your annual
psychotropic cure. You have now a new name, a new personality, a new
necktie...
....6 months is recent for us.
You was dreaming, Money Penny.