Gregg

Default Adios! You good fella's know where to find me ;-)

Sorry guy's, there's less garbage on the pr0n groups then here.

I hope things can be resolved before serious newsfeeds stop carrying this
group alltogether.

Cheers!

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca

Gregg wrote in :

Sorry guy's, there's less garbage on the pr0n groups then here.

I hope things can be resolved before serious newsfeeds stop carrying this
group alltogether.

Cheers!

Hey Gregg!

Things just haven't been the same since Fred left. (:)

rich

Iain M Churches

"R" wrote in message
.11...
Gregg wrote in :

Sorry guy's, there's less garbage on the pr0n groups then here.

I hope things can be resolved before serious newsfeeds stop carrying this
group alltogether.

Cheers!

Hey Gregg!

Things just haven't been the same since Fred left. (:)

rich
--

Or since Mr. Pinkerton arrived. (:)
Iain

west

"Gregg" wrote in message ...
Sorry guy's, there's less garbage on the pr0n groups then here.

I hope things can be resolved before serious newsfeeds stop carrying this
group alltogether.

Cheers!

--
Gregg "t3h g33k"
http://geek.scorpiorising.ca
*Ratings are for transistors, tubes have guidelines*

Greg,
I couldn't make out your email address, so can you give me a holler at
? I have something to relay to you.
Cordially,
west

Stewart Pinkerton

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 14:10:38 +0300, "Iain M Churches"
wrote:

"R" wrote in message
9.11...
Gregg wrote in :

Sorry guy's, there's less garbage on the pr0n groups then here.

I hope things can be resolved before serious newsfeeds stop carrying this
group alltogether.

Cheers!

Hey Gregg!

Things just haven't been the same since Fred left. (:)

rich
--

Or since Mr. Pinkerton arrived. (:)

The snide ratio certainly increased since you arrived............

Shame that clowns like you and Jute have to get personal when your
bull**** is exposed.