Default Jensen field coil humbucker winding

I'm looking at a c.1940s R-Series Jensen Electro-Dynamic C12R. The amp
is hummy and the humbucker winding is one of my suspects.

I was hoping somebody here might know what the DC resistance or turns
ratio of the humbucker coil should be relative to the field coil? The
humbucker currently measures less than an ohm dc.