BlacklineMusic

Default Legal Downloading on PC?

So Jobs has his legal thing going on Mac, but is there anyway to get legal
stuff on PC? I got a party tonight and I want to play a bunch of 80's hair
band tunes....

Ricky W. Hunt

"BlacklineMusic" wrote in message
So Jobs has his legal thing going on Mac, but is there anyway to get legal
stuff on PC? I got a party tonight and I want to play a bunch of 80's

hair
band tunes....

I've been using http://www.listen.com for months and I highly recommend it.
Practically anything you could want but the Beatles. But they just got the
complete works of the Who so who knows? Cheaper than Apple and the songs you
download are not copy protected in any and as far as I can tell sound as
good as the original CD's.