Mike Rivers

Default Yet Another Service Manual Request (Sony PCM-501)

Sigh . . . Yeah, I know, Sony Parts Department. Nobody seems to ever
have the patience to get through any more.

Does someone have a service manual for the PCM-501 to lend, or at
least a schematic? The meters on mine are intermittent - probably a
bad capacitor or solder joint or IC or sumthin' in the audio driver.
The "Tracking" mode always works, sometimes one channel meter
indicates audio, sometimes both channels, sometimes neither channel,
doesn't matter if it's input or playback.

Probably something simple if I just knew where to look.

And, yes, I really do use the 501, so don't suggest that I just use a
computer for recording.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers )

Sony TC-355 Manual Paul T. Tech 3 March 20th 11 08:16 PM
FA: Ampex ATR-800 Service Manual tw General 0 May 1st 04 09:46 PM
Service for Sony CD Players Geoff Wood Tech 12 April 24th 04 07:57 AM
WTB: Broken Velodyne F1000 or service manual Kurt Giessler Marketplace 0 March 13th 04 09:52 PM
need service manual for Blaupunkt Toronto Cris Car Audio 0 November 6th 03 03:18 AM